Let’s Talk Wedding Flower Trends for 2018 and 2019 weddings.
Here are my predictions coming right at you:
- I am seeing lots of greenery, which is a current trend that is staying and the addition of lots and lots of colours. Mix and match palettes with multiple shades and hues both moody, deep and bright.
- Foliages including more glossy greens.
- Lots of texture and mixed flowers for floral arrangements. Less “simple” like all-roses or hydrangeas and more unique pairings.
- Bridesmaids will be wearing colours and neutrals – and even the two mixed together and the mixed styled dresses will stay. Long is still in, all year around. I also see more two piece wedding dresses and more coloured wedding dresses.
(Sweet Carolina Styles)
- I see sweetheart tables staying as the bride and groom start off the marriage sitting closely together. Gone are the days of the long line-up of a head table.
- Low floral centrepieces are on trend with non-glass opaque containers.
- If you want something tall or a statement piece, it would be hanging installations instead of in a vase or container on the table.
- Arches/arbours ALL THE WAY. These aren’t going anywhere. Good thing we had a custom wooden one built, perfect to rent for your wedding!
The blush and ivory days have passed and BRING ON THE COLOURS!