When you are hiring a small company – in this case, a one woman show – you are not only purchasing my product and services but you’ve got to like me too. We will be working together closely with phone calls and emails and I thought I’d share a little bit about myself so we can get to know one another. There’s lots about me in my About Me page, but here’s a little bit more!
As you can tell from my pictures, I really like black and white. Especially stripes. I’ve got a black and white and grey kitchen and I have black and white elements all over the main floor of my house. I can’t help myself.
- Summer is my favourite season. I’m definitely a warm weather person. I’d hibernate if was an acceptable option.
- I love to spend a week a year on a caribbean beach. I think about my winter escape constantly…. The ocean waves, the warm breeze, the margaritas, mojitos and floating in the pool!
- I am a mother of two who joined our family through adoption. Our family-versary is coming up to be 8 years in May.
- I drink cold beverages. I love myself a good iced tea – either home made with the perfect amount of sweetness… Or I’ll take a Trenta Unsweetened Green Tea Lemonade from Starbucks, just in case you needed to know. I’ve also become a fan of the Pure Leaf teas, peach being a fav.
- My birthday is September 18. Fun fact: 6 out of 10 people in my family have a birthday in September. We throw one awesome September birthday party!
- I like to keep my toe nails painted. Working with my hands means finger nail polish is always rubbing off and chipping, but I do my best to keep my toes looking fab!
- I really love natural disaster/phenomenom movies… It all started out with Twist circa 1996.
- Gift giving is my primary love language for both giving and receiving. I both love the act of searching out and buying the perfect gift and the meaningfulness when someone does the same for me. My secondary receiving love language is acts of kindness.
- My wedding anniversary is June 16, 2006. Time flies!
- My name is Andrea Williams, but I mostly go by Andie – hence my email being Andie and the Dandie Andie Floral Designs title with the same name. Fun and Memorable, right?
And if you really want to know the deep stuff…
Gallup Strength Finder: Harmony, Deliberative, Maximizer, Consistency, Discipline.
Myers Briggs: ISTJ “The Logistician”
Thanks for stopping in!