I recently read a great article on how to define your wedding day style, especially for those who don’t think you have a style. When it comes to flowers, what you don’t like is just as important as what you do like.
- A designer’s job is to interpret your style and meld your favorite looks into one cohesive theme
- The things you don’t like are just as important as the things you do like.
- IDEA: If here is no “vision” or your color palette is iffy or you have no idea what flowers you like… Take notice of what you dislike.
- Questions to ask yourself: Are you not into bright or bold colors? Muted colours? Textures? Mixed flowers? Fluffy flowers? Smooth elegant flowers like callas? Traditional styles?
- Don’t worry, you have a wedding style…even if you don’t know it yet!
Read the full article here.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.